Program Assessment Committee (PAC)
|Name of the Chairman||
Dr. B. J. Parvat
HOD- Instrumentation & Control System
|Name of the Program Coordinator||
Dr. A. K. Patil
1.Mr. Y. P. Patil
2. Dr.A. K. Patil
1.Dr. A. K. Patil
2.Mr. S. D. Nikam
3.Mr. S. B. Lukare
5.Dr. A. R. Kulkarni
|Members from other Dept.||
1. Mr. Arvind Mesharam – E & TC Engineering Dept.
2. Dr. A. M. Bhoi– Civil Engineering Department.
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program
Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.