The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Instrumentation and Control departmental activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. Abhijit R. Kulkarni(H.O.D), Department of Instrumentation and Control
Convener: Dr. Ashwini K. Patil NBA member
- All the faculty members of the Department.
- All the technical staff of the Department.
- Mr. Yogesh P PatilIQAC Member
- Mr. Arvind Mesharam, Department of E & TC
- Mr. Pritesh Ahire Department.
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.