|Sr. No.||Name of the Committee Member||Details|
|1||Prof. Dr. N. S. Patil||Vice Principal||2||Prof. N. B. Desale||Chairman|
|3||Dr. A. R. Kulkarni||HOD,Convener|
|4||Prof. Dr. Omprakash Kulkarni||Industry Representative|
|5||Mr.Pralhad Dhumal||Industry Representative|
|7||Ms. Anagha Ambekar||Alumni Representative|
|8||Mr. Purushottam V. Kulkarni||Alumni Representative|
|9||Mrs. Dimple Sanjay Bhambar||Parent Representative|
|10||Mr. Punekar Rajendra Pandharinath||Parent Representative|
|11||Dr. Ashwini Khemchand Patil||Staff Representative|
|12||Mr. Yogesh Punjaram Patil||Staff Representative|
|13||Ms.Damini Jadhav||Student Representative|
|14||Mr.Akshay Nimbalkar||Student Representative|
|15||Mr.Amit Jangid||Student Representative|
Responsibilities of DAB are as Follows:
- Making Laboratory tie–ups with Industries and establishing incubation center.
- To provide suggestion & guidance to cope up the program curriculum gap. Redefining of existing PEO’s and aligning of PEO’s to the mission statements.
- To define strategies on skill set development of students and identifying thrust areas for co-curricular activities.
- To take quality improvement initiatives & enhancing the relevance of final year projects.
- To provide guidance for standard practices & administrative systems for attainment of program and students employability.
- To suggest topics beyond the syllabus and additional experiments to meet PEOs and value addition.
- To suggest the implementation of technical skill and knowledge with the execution of small projects beneficial for the society.