|Sr. No.||Name of the Committee Member||Details|
|1||Prof. Dr. N. S. Patil||Principal ,Chairman|
|2||Prof. N. B. Desale||Vice Principal|
|3||Dr. B. J. Parvat||HOD,Convener|
|4||Prof. Dr. Omprakash Kulkarni||Industry Representative|
|5||Mr.Pralhad Dhumal||Industry Representative|
|6||Mr. Girish Kangane||Industry Representative|
|7||Dr. N. S. Nehe||Academician|
|8||Prof Dr. C. B. Kadu||Academician|
|9||Ms. Anagha Ambekar||Alumni Representative|
|10||Ms. Pranita Kashyape||Alumni Representative|
|11||Mr. Savitra Pol||Alumni Representative|
|12||Mrs. Manisha Joshi||Parent Representative|
|13||Mr. Vivian Patra||Parent Representative|
|14||Dr. Ashwini Patil||NBA Coordinator|
|15||Mr. Yogesh Punjaram Patil||IQAC Coordinator|
|16||MR. Chetan Patil||Student Representative(SE)|
|17||Ms.Damini Jadhav||Student Representative(TE)|
|18||Mr.Akshay Nimbalkar||Student Representative(BE)|
Responsibilities of DAB are as Follows:
- Making Laboratory tie–ups with Industries and establishing incubation center.
- To provide suggestion & guidance to cope up the program curriculum gap. Redefining of existing PEO’s and aligning of PEO’s to the mission statements.
- To define strategies on skill set development of students and identifying thrust areas for co-curricular activities.
- To take quality improvement initiatives & enhancing the relevance of final year projects.
- To provide guidance for standard practices & administrative systems for attainment of program and students employability.
- To suggest topics beyond the syllabus and additional experiments to meet PEOs and value addition.
- To suggest the implementation of technical skill and knowledge with the execution of small projects beneficial for the society.