|UG Establishment Year : 1999
UG Intake: 120
UG Duration of Course: 4 Years
PG Establishment Year : 2012
PG Intake: 24
PG Duration of Course: 2 Years
Location: Building ‘B’, Ground and First Floor
Contact: 0253-2571439 Ext: 221
To be the centre for excellence and centre of learning for innovation, incubation and research in the domain of product design, thermal engineering and manufacturing technology thereby path finder for professionalism, entrepreneurship and new knowledge contributing to the common masses.
To educate and train undergraduate and post graduate students in Mechanical Engineering by inculcating the values for discipline, quality and transparency and profession development in the job and self-employment emphasis industry based practices.
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare technocrats that can satisfy the need of mechanical and allied industries.
- To develop critical thinking, problem solving skills, research aptitude and career and professionalism among the students.
- To improve and expand technical and professional skills of students through effective teaching-learning and industry interaction.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1: Ability to design, analysis and problem solving skills using basic principle of mechanical engineering.
- PSO2: Ability to impart technical and professional skills through industry institute interaction.
- PSO3: Develop practical skills for the benefits of society.