|Establishment Year : 1999
Duration of Course: 4 Years
Location: Building ‘B’, Ground and First Floor
Contact: 0253-2571439 Ext: 221
To be the centre for excellence and centre of learning for innovation, incubation and research in the domain of product design, thermal engineering and manufacturing technology thereby path finder for professionalism, entrepreneurship and new knowledge contributing to the common masses.
To educate and train undergraduate and post graduate students in Mechanical Engineering by inculcating the values for discipline, quality and transparency and profession development in the job and self-employment emphasis industry based practices.
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare technocrats that can satisfy the need of mechanical and allied industries.
- To develop critical thinking, problem solving skills, research aptitude and career and professionalism among the students.
- To improve and expand technical and professional skills of students through effective teaching-learning and industry interaction.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Apply knowledge in the domain of design, thermal and manufacturing to solve engineering problems.
- Able to apply practical skills for the benefit of society.
- The Mechanical Engineering Graduates will be able to work in the industries in the sphere of operation, quality and maintenance.