Direct Second Year Engineering Admission
The admission process of First Year of four-year degree courses in Engineering / Technology is governed by DTE, Mumbai. The eligibility criteria decided is as given below :
Note: - Candidate should apply for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) of Government of Maharashtra.
For details information visit: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in www.dte.org.in
|Eligibility||General Category||Reserved Category|
|Diploma in Engineering / Technology approved by DTE||Minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for final year.||Minimum 45 % marks in aggregate for final year.|
Documents required for Admission of Academic Year - 2020-21For all candidates,
- SSC (10th) Mark list. (HSC (12th) Mark list if applicable)
- Final year Diploma Mark lists.
- Leaving Certificate of Diploma
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
Centralized Admission Process (CAP):
1. Initial stage
- Announcement & Display of Information Brochure by DTE, Mumbai.
- Filling Online Application Form
- Document Verification at Facilitation Center
- Submission of grievances, if any
- Display of Final Merit Lists
- Display of Seat Matrix (available seats college wise)
- Filling of Online Option Form
2. CAP Round I, II, III
- Computerized seat allotment
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round
- No allotment: wait for the next round
- If allotted, report to ARC (Admission Reporting Centre) with original documents and fees.