Counselling Facility helps students
- Figure out problems:
Periods of life change like being in college may bring new stress and problems that have many sides and are not easily solved. Counseling can help students understand the different sides of their problems.
- Develop a more positive Outlook:
When difficult life events come up or when a lot of little things go wrong for someone over time, it may become difficult to feel hopeful or have a positive outlook. Counseling can help students understand the impact tough situations have had on their feelings and develop strategies to develop a more hopeful perspective.
- Learn more about habits that lead to problems:
Most people struggle to overcome bad habits (behaviors that we seem to repeat over and over even though they may lead to problems for example procrastination, angry outbursts, Addiction too much, etc). Counseling provides a safe space to learn more about overcoming these habits by using strategies that have been shown to help others in similar situations.
- Discover personal strengths:
Counseling can help you learn more about yourself by helping you see and understand your strengths and learning how to use those strengths to grow in other areas.
Counseling can help you set goals for college and your future. It can also help you develop strategies to attain your goals.
Free Counseling facility is available to all students of the Institute in Training and Placement Department (A 502 ).
● Provided student advising in both one-on-one sessions for program
participants tracking professional and educational growth over time.
● Offered counselling services for students and worked with families to help
support and treat individual behaviors.
● Worked with parents and teachers to implement consistent behavior therapy
techniques at home and school.
● Co-facilitated weekly support groups and provided individual counselling to
1. Email id: email@example.com
2. Mobile no.: 7719868842