The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Mechanical Engineering departmental activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. S. P. Mogal (H.O.D), Department of Mechanical Engineering
Convener: Dr. A. B. Kakade NBA member
- All the faculty members of the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- All the technical staff of the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Ms. G.M. Shirsat IQAC Member
- Ms. Jaya Suryawanshi, Assistant Professor of Information Technology Department.
- Ms. Jayashree V. Pagar, Assistant Professor of Engineering Science Department.
- Mr. N. J. Salunke, Assistant Professor of MBA
- Mr. Y. P. Patil, Assistant Professor of Instrumentation and Control Department
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program
Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.