|Establishment Year : 1999
Duration of Course: 4 Years
Location:Building ‘C’, Second Floor
To be an accredited department of preferred choice among common masses in the multidisciplinary field of automation and control engineering.
- To prepare competent professionals to meet current and future demands of industry, academia and society of multidisciplinary field of automation.
- To strengthen collaboration with reputed industries and institute of global insight.
- To inculcate spirit of research and entrepreneurship amongst the students.
Program Educational Objectives
- Core competency in the multidisciplinary field of automation to cater to the industry and research needs.
- Multi-disciplinary skills, team spirit and leadership qualities with professional
ethics, to excel in professional career and/or higher studies in Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Prepared to learn and apply contemporary technologies for addressing impending challenges for the benefit of organization/society.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Students will have the ability to explore the design, installation & operation of the instrumentation and automation systems used in industries.
- Students will have a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific & engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve & analyze instrumentation problems related to industry & research.
- Should have the capability to comprehend the technological advancements in the usage of modern design tools to analyze and design automation processes for a variety of applications.