First Year Engineering Admission
|3||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||40|
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
The admission process of First Year of four-year degree courses in Engineering / Technology is governed by DTE, Mumbai. The eligibility criteria decided is as given below :
|Eligibility||General Category||Reserved Category|
|H. S. C. (12th Science)||135 out of 300 (Minimum 45 % marks in Phy.+Maths.+ Chem./IT/Biology/Bio-Tech/ Tech. Vocational)||120 out of 300 (Minimum 40 % marks in Phy.+Maths.+ Chem./IT/Biology/Bio-Tech/ Tech. Vocational)|
|JEE (360 Marks)||Appeared with Valid score||Appeared with Valid score|
|MHT-CET||Appeared with Valid score||Appeared with Valid score|
Documents required for Admission of Academic Year - 2020-21For all candidates,
- SSC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Leaving Certificate
- MHT-CET Score Card / JEE Score Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (in students or parents name)
- Passport Size Photo (2 copy)
- Aadhar Card (Photo Copy)
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate (for TFWS, EBC Scholarship)
- Minority Certificate (for minority candidates)
- Caste Certificate
- Validity Certificate
- Non creamy layer Certificate in the name of candidate.
Interim Fee Structure for The Academic Year 2020-21
|Particulars of Fees||Fees for First Year Engineering (In Rupees)||Fees for First Year Engineering (Student of J & K) (In Rupees)|
|Caution Money Deposit||500||1200|
|University Eligibility Fees||550||550|
|Student Welfare Fund||100||100|
|Particulars of Fees||Fees of First Year Engineering (In Rupees)|
Interim Fee Structure for Girls Hostel
|New Hostel||Hostel Fees||Rs. 75,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 85,000|
|Old Hostel||Hostel Fees||Rs. 60,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 70,000|
GuidelinesFollow the steps given in detail: https://kbtcoe.org/first-year-engineering-admission/ for actual admission process. Mode of Payment: Candidate who is offered a seat shall pay the prescribed fees through one of the following ways:
- Form of Demand Draft / Pay Order of any Nationalized / Scheduled bank. Demand Draft / Pay Order should be Drawn in favour of: " Principal, MVP Samaj’s KBT College of Engineering, Nashik" payable at Nashik.
- Online Mode (Net banking)
- Can deposit in the college account
- By scanning the QR Code
Caution Money: Caution money deposited shall be refunded after successful completion of the course or after canceling the admission.
Submission of Application form: Candidates seeking first year/Direct second year admission to B.E. degree course may collect Prospectus & Application form after payment of Rs.500.
Submit the completely filled application form to:
MVPS’s KBT College of Engineering Nashik,
Udoji Maratha Boarding Campus,
Pumping Station, Gangapur Road Nashik-422 013.
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Institute level Admission:
- Enrollment in CAP process is compulsory for both the students who have valid score in MH-CET and JEE.
- As per DTE rule, college can directly admit the candidates on the following seats:
- 20% of sanction intake seats in each branch (i.e. 12 seats per 60 intake)
- Vacant seats if any after final CAP round.
- Contact College authority directly for admission against such seats
Centralized Admission Process (CAP):
1. Initial stage
- Announcement & Display of Information Brochure by DTE, Mumbai.
- Filling Online Application Form (for CAP as well as for Institute Level Admission)
- Document Verification at Facilitation Center (FC)
- Submission of grievances, if any
- Display of Final Merit Lists
- Display of Seat Matrix (available seats college wise)
- Filling of Online Option Form (For allotment in CAP Round I, II and/or III)
2. CAP Round I, II, III
- Computerized seat allotment
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Rounds
- No allotment: wait for the next round
- If allotted, report to ARC (Admission Reporting Centre) with original documents and fees.