ED & Start-Up Cell
Institute has established ED and Start-up Cell in collaboration with Center for innovation, incubation and linkages (CIIL) SPPU, Pune for creating awareness about entrepreneurship/start up.
Objectives: The main objective of this cell is to train and motivate the students to become Job Creator rather than Job Seekers.
Other objectives include:
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture
- To conduct entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programs, faculty development programs, skill development programs
- To assist in establishing industries of their own right from Product identification (PI), Market survey, Tools for market research, Preparation of project reports, assisting them in getting Technical feasibility reports
- To liaison and collaborate with various external agencies
- To motivate students to make their own career path and create awareness of self – financial schemes of various agencies
- To create awareness to faculty about self – employment by conducting entrepreneurship development programs through industrial visits
- To create the partnership with government and various organizations to support budding entrepreneurs and innovators
- To support feasible ideas of students through collaboration with CIIL, SPPU, Pune.
DPPIT Govt of India Startup cell: Click Here
|Sr. No.||Name of faculty||Department||Responsibility|
|1||Dr. A. A. Kapse||Mechanical Engineering||Coordinator|
|2||Prof. N. J. Salunke||MBA||Member|
|3||Prof. R. S.Thakare||Mechanical Engineering||Member|
|4||Prof. S. M. Waysal||Civil Engineering||Member|
|5||Dr. A. R. Kulkarni||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Member|
|6||Prof. A. R. Chaudhari||E & TC Engineering||Member|
|7||Prof. S. P. Jadhav||IT Engineering||Member|
|8||Prof. S. T. Datir||Computer Engineering||Member|
Start-up Club student registration form: