|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Organization||Contact No.||Position in DAB|
|1||Prof. Desale N. B.||Principal I/C||NDMVPS’s KBT COE||8275019303||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Kadam M. P.||HOD||Civil Engg. Department||9881820453||Convener|
|3||Dr. Nakil. M. B.||Superintending Engg.||Canal Design, CDO, Nashik||9422259257||Industry Representative|
|4||Er. Shirode Avinash||Consulting Engg.||Shirode Associates, Nashik||9422245300|
|5||Er. Birari Vilas||Owner||Harsh Construction Nashik||9422247274|
|6||Er. Kulkarni Vikram||Owner||Kulkarni Builders, Nashik||9420902825|
|7||Mr. Patil V. K.||Asso. Professor||KKWIEER Nashik||9172937755||Academician|
|8||Er. More Bhushan||Owner||Elite People, Nashik||9403499627||Alumni Representative|
|9||Er. Bhagwat Kiran||Owner||Shri Construction Nashik||8888668887|
|10||Mr. Jagtap Sanjay Kisan||Farmer||Jagtap Farms, Nashik||9673811800||Parents Representative|
|11||Er. Gunjal Prabhakar N.||Consulting Engg.||Gunjal Associates, Nashik||9822501727|
|12||Dr. Patil K. T.||Asst. Professor||Civil Engg. Department||8793275694||Faculty Representative|
|13||Mr. Devalkar R. V.||Asst. Professor||Civil Engg. Department||7588038861|
|14||Ms. Jose Mino||ME Student||Civil Engg. Department||9421409953||Students Representative|
|15||Ms. Kedar Kalyani||BE Student||Civil Engg. Department||8379066155|
|16||Mr. Gangurde Sagar||TE Student||Civil Engg. Department||9370463485|
|17||Mr. Toche Sourabh||SE Student||Civil Engg. Department||7507702097|
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of DAB are as follows:
- Suggest improvement in academic plans and recommend standard practices/systems for attainment of PEO’s &
- Encourage for industry-institute interactions to bridge up curriculum/industry gap and suggest quality improvement initiatives to enhance employability.
- Redefine existing PEO’s, aligning of PEO’s to the mission statements and defining program specific outcomes.
- To propose necessary action plan for skill development of students, required for entrepreneurship development and quality improvement.
- To identify and suggest thrust areas to conduct various activities (final year projects, training courses and additional experiments to meet PEO’s.