The Program Assessment Committee (PAC)
The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
|Name of the Chairman||
Dr. V. M. Birari HOD-E&TC Dept
|Name of the Program Coordinator||Mr. A. P. Meshram|
|IQAC Member||Ms. S. M. Jagtap|
1.Mr. B. N. Shinde
2. Mr. B. J. Pawar
3. Ms. S. A. Dhumane
4. Mr. A. R. Chaudhari
|Members from other Dept.||
1.Mr. B. S. Tarle
Computer Engineering Dept.
2. Dr. A. K. Patil
Instrumentation & Control Dept.
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.