The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering department activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. V. M. Birari (H.O.D) Department of E&TC Engineering.
Convener : Mr. A. P. Meshram, NBA member.
- All the faculty members of the E&TC Engineering Department.
- All the technical staff of the E&TC Engineering Department.
- Ms. S. M. Jagtap, IQAC Member.
- Mr. B. S. Tarle, Computer Engineering Department.
- Dr. A. K. Patil, Instrumentation & Control Engineering Department.
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of the PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) and proposes necessary changes for the attainment of PEOs and POs.
- Assessment data would be gathered and reported as per assessment cycle.
- The committee will create an assessment cycle to ensure that all POs, PSOs are being assessed in a reasonable time period.
- Review submitted assessment plans and reports and recommend revisions as appropriate.
- Verify that assessment results have been used for programmatic improvements (close the loop).
- To remain update about current and knowledgeable assessment tools, practices and guidelines.
- Interact with students, faculty and other stakeholders in facilitating PEOs.
- Track status and report of work assigned to individual & bring out in notice to DAB.