|Establishment Year : 2002
Duration of Course: 4 Years
Location: Building ‘C’, Third Floor
Contact: 0253-2571439 Ext: 331
To recognize as excellent department offering competent technical education to create competent Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers for benefits of common masses.
Committed to serve the needs of society through innovative teaching – learning process, promoting industry- institute interaction to provide competent and cultured Electronics and Telecommunication engineers.
Program Educational Objectives
- To impart state of art technical education in the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- To promote society beneficial projects and activities.
- To develop soft skill, team work, professional ethics and multidisciplinary approach for the carrier enhancement.
- To bridge the gap between Industry-Institute through collaboration with Industries, Institutions and Universities.
- To provide suitable infrastructure and facilities in tuned with advancing technological evaluation.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Should be able to clearly understand and demonstrate design & test of electronics system that perform analog and digital functions.
- Should possess the ability to use of technique, skill & engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
- Should demonstrate the ability to apply fundamental knowledge of electronics and communication subjects in real world.