Program Assessment Committee (PAC)
|Name of the Chairman||Dr. D. V. Medhane||HOD-Computer Engineering|
|Name of the Program Coordinator||Ms. V. S. Tidake|
|IQAC Member||Mr. B. S. Tarle|
|Module Coordinator||1.Mr. Sopan A. Talekar
2. Ms. Rupali R. Shevale.
3. Ms. Radhika P. Chandwadkar
4. Ms. Priti V. Shinde
|Members from other Dept.||1.Ms. R. R. Tajanpure
2.Ms. V. P. Harak
|-Information Technology Dept.
– Engineering Science Department.
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
•Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
• Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
• Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
• Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
• Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.