- Home Lending of Books
- Open access facility to all users.
- Reference Collection: The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Handbooks, CD-ROMs, Audio Cassettes etc.
- Reading Room Copy: Apart from reference collection, Text books that are required frequently are kept in the reference section for reference.
- Book Bank Facility: Book Bank Services are provided to Under Graduate Students mainly for SC/ST students and Students of Lower Income Groups. Book Bank Books are issued to such students for one semester.
- Collection of General Reading Books: Central Library has good collection of general reading books on Marathi and English Languages
- E-Library facility is available for the users for Internet and online access to e-resources
- Wi-Fi Facility
- OPAC facility for book search –
OPAC Link: https://erp.kbtcoe.org/Student%20Log/OPAC.aspx
- Printing and Reprography Service
- User Awareness Programme
- Reading Room facility with seating capacity of 200 students is provided.
- Central library facility is available for faculty and students from 8.30 a.m. to 12.00 midnight. In addition to this, 10 days prior to the commencement of university examination, library is kept open on all Sundays and holidays.
Books issuing limit and duration for renewal:
All the students, faculty members and staff of the institute is entitled for the membership of library. Total number of books they can barrow and the permissible loan period is as given below:
|Sr. No.||Description||No. of Books||Duration Period||Issue/Return|
|1||Teaching Staff||10||One Semester||All Institute Working Days|
|2||Technical Staff||05||Two Months||All Institute Working Days|
|3||Non- Teaching Staff||05||One Month||All Institute Working Days|
|4||UG Student||03||Fifteen Days||All Institute Working Days|
|5||PG Student||05||Fifteen Days||All Institute Working Days|
Digital Library/E-Library Facility:
Central library has provided digital library/e-library facility to the students and faculty. Total 42 No. of multimedia computers are available for them.
Through Digital Library, following E-learning resources are available to the staff and students.
1. Academic Link-ERP
2. E-Resources IEEE-ASPP, ASCE, ASME, J-Gate, DELNET, Knimbus.
4. NPTEL Videos
6. Print National Journal List
7. Soft Copy of Question Papers and Gate Question Papers
- DELNET(Developing Library Network), Delhi
- NDL (National Digital Library), Kharagpur
- NPTEL Local Chapter Membership with IIT Mumbai.