Program Assessment Committee
|Name of the Chairman||Dr. Vijay R. Sonawane||HOD-Information Technology|
|Name of the Program Coordinator||Ms. R. R. Tajanpure|
|IQAC Member||Ms. R. R. Tajanpure|
|Module Coordinator||1.Ms. Jaya Suryawanshi
|Members from other Dept.|| 1. Dr. V. S. Tidake
2. Ms. G.M.Shirsat
| 1. Computer Department
2. Mechanical Department
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
• Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
• Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
• Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
• Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
• Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.