Program Assessment Committee
|Name of the Chairman||Dr. V. R. Sonawane||HOD
|Name of the Program Coordinator||Dr. S. P. Jadhav||Information Technology|
|IQAC Member||Ms. T. S. Pawar||Information Technology|
|Module Coordinator||1. Dr. J. R. Suryawanshi
2. Ms. R. R. Tajanpure
3. Mrs. B. A. Ahire
|Members from other Dept.||1. Dr. V. S. Tidake
2. Mr. V. V. Shinde
|1. Computer Department
2. Mechanical Department
Roles and responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
• Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
• Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
• Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
• Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
• Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.