The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of First year Engineering activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Ms. Nerkar Jyoti J. (H.O.D), First Year Engineering
Convener: Mrs. Harak Vaishali P. NBA member
- All the faculty members of the First Year Engineering.
- All the technical staff of the First Year Engineering.
- Ms. Pagar Jayashri V. IQAC Member
- Dr. Kakade A.B. Mechanical Department.
- Mr. Sontake L.C MBA Department.
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Assessment of individual teacher attainment report and suggestion for further improvement to achieve Program Outcomes (Pos).
- Analysis of student enrollment as well as previous result and proposing corrective measures in order to meet Pos.
- Check the record of formative assessment , feedbacks , lab manuals etc.
- Encourage faculty to undertake funded projects , participates in conferences, workshop and MOOC courses.
- Periodical feedback from students Viz. mentoring, Aarambh activity , students welfare scheme etc.