KBT COE’s endeavour is to mould competent and technically skilled students who are committed to delivering high value in their careers.
With the understanding that lakhs of engineers graduate each year, the management of KBT COE does not underestimate the training of students on soft skill front, for which it is keenly looking forward to effective development of a distinct kind of skill in its students by joining hands with various external organizations like:
- Mahindra Pride School – For Soft skill training
- Zensar Technologies pvt. Ltd. – For Technical and soft skill training
To put its students a step ahead of the competition and making them a true professional, the college ensures overall development of students by imparting training in the following areas:
- Training for facing Campus Placement Procedure :-
- Aptitude, Group discussion, Interview Facing, Mock Interview sessions along with individual feedback
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Team work
- Public speaking skills
- Presentation skills
- Email etiquettes
The regular and effective training sessions carried through years of concentrated effort makes the students here, a unique blend of technically oriented potential candidates with qualities and personality traits, which are necessary for the corporate world today.
Non-Academic Developmental Activities:
KBT’s non-academic activities includes:
- Formation of various students clubs like – English club, Reading club, Dance club, Music club, Event management club, Creative club, Sports club and many more.
- Lectures from Defense personnel in areas like – Self motivation, Discipline in life.
These activities ensure a holistic development of the individual and serves to set them apart from today’s challenging, grueling and excessively competitive environment.
The Placement cell has adopted an effective communication system to keep the students informed. T&P department strives to connect industry and institute through various programs, including:
- Student internships
- Industrial training – for students and professors
- Regular Industrial visits
- Technical lectures by industrial experts
- Industrial Projects
- Centre of excellence (run by different companies within our campus) – for students to get practical exposure
Owing to KBT’s close association with many reputed companies, the esteemed recruiters are showing an ever-increasing interest in hiring from KBT COE, resulting with the students bagging coveted profiles from various leading firms in the domain of Consulting, Manufacturing, IT/ITES and automation. These firms are more than satisfied with the knowledge level, capability and more importantly the approach of the candidates towards work.
|Sr.No.||Name||Designation / Department Coordinator
|1||Mr. M. P. Chougale||Placement Officer|
|2||Mr. S. C. Wakale||Asst. Placement Officer|
|3||Mr. Bhavesh Gupta||Head Training|
|4||Mr. A. P. Shelorkar||Civil Engineering|
|5||Mr. V. A. Ahirrao||Instrumentation and Control Department|
|6||Mr. V. P. Gawai||Electronics and Telecommunication Department|
|7||Mr. N. S. Ujgare||Information Technology|
|8||Mr. N. V. Lokare||Mechanical Engineering|
|9||Mr. B. S. Gholap||Computer Engineering|
|10||Dr. S. R. Pachorkar||Master of Business Administration|
|11||Mr. S. M. Yawalkar||Master of Computer Application|