Vision: “To be an impact center of excellence for entrepreneurship development based on quality learning and skill development.”
Mission: “To create an eco-system for the development of entrepreneurship”.
The main objective of this cell is to train and motivate the students to become Job Creator rather than Job Seekers.
Other objectives include:
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture
- To conduct entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programs, faculty development programs, skill development programs
- To assist in establishing industries of their own right from Product identification (PI), Market survey, Tools for market research, Preparation of project reports, assisting them in getting Technical feasibility reports
- To liaison and collaborate with various external agencies
- To motivate students to make their own career path and create awareness of self – financial schemes of various agencies
- To create awareness to faculty about self – employment by conducting entrepreneurship development programs through industrial visits
- To create the partnership with government and various organizations to support budding entrepreneurs and innovators