|Establishment Year : 2008-09
Duration of Course: 4 Years
Location: Building ‘C’, Fifth Floor
Contact: 0253-2571439 Ext: 351
To be the centre for excellence in the development of IT solutions with specific approach of industry interface, blended learning and project based learning leading to the development of globally competent graduates and life-long learners.
Committed to develop students as competent IT professionals for employment and self employment by adapting to the innovative and interactive academic process to acquire domain specific technical knowledge, soft skills and social responsibilities.
Program Educational Objectives
- Possess strong fundamental concepts in mathematics, science, engineering and Technology to address technological challenges.
- Possess knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for analyzing, designing and implementing complex engineering problems of any domain with innovative approaches.
- Possess an attitude and aptitude for research, entrepreneurship and higher studies in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Have commitment to ethical practices, societal contributions through communities and life-long learning.
- Possess better communication, presentation, time management and team work skills leading to responsible & competent professionals and will be able to address challenges in the field of IT at global level.